Caving News & Blogs
- Daily news and articles on caves, caving, speleology, karst and other information for cavers.
- Karst Worlds – A great blog, includes technical articles, news and trip reports covering climbing, caving, mountaineering and hiking.
- National WNS decontamination protocol. White Nose Syndrome – A Coordinated Response – a national plan that addresses the devastating disease killing bats in the U.S.
- National Speleological Society – an organization formed in 1941 to advance the exploration, conservation, study and knowledge of caves.
- Missouri Speleological Survey – a state not-for-profit organization composed of affiliated groups and independent individuals involved in exploration, cartography, photography, research and conservation.
- Branson Area Tri-Lakes Grotto (BATL)
- Chouteau Grotto Daedelus Grotto
- Kansas City Area Grotto
- Lake Ozarks Grotto
- Little Egypt Grotto
- Meramec Valley Grotto
- Middle Mississippi Valley Grotto
- Missouri School of Mines Spelunkers
- Ozark Highlands Grotto
- Pony Express Grotto
- Roubidoux Grotto – A new grotto formed August 2015 in Waynesville, MO. Follow Roubidoux Grotto on Facebook
- Southeast Missouri Grotto – Follow SEMO Grotto on Facebook
- Springfield Plateau Grotto (SPG) – Follow SPG on Facebook
Cave Conservation Organizations
- Bat Conservation International
- Carroll Cave Conservancy is a non-profit group working to define, study and protect the Carroll Cave watershed, starting from the natural entrance, which is a registered National Natural Landmark, to the far reaches of the cave and the resurgence at Toronto Springs.
- Indiana Karst Conservancy is dedicated to the preservation and conservation of Indiana’s unique karst features. Missouri Caves Association
- Ozark Regional Land Trust (ORLT) – a conservation land trust operating throughout the Ozark region, which includes portions of Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. ORLT owns two tracts containing caves that MCKC manages
- River Bluff Cave – Located in Greene County, Missouri, the cave is an Ice Age time capsule discovered in 2001.
- Southeastern Cave Conservancy
- Texas Cave Conservancy
Cave Archeology & Research
CAIRN (Cave Research Investigation Research Network) is a nonprofit organization made up of trained cavers and archaeologists whose mission is to identify, document and protect archaeological sites within caves.
Caves, Karst and Springs
- Missouri Caves, Karst and Springs – Missouri Department of Conservation, Discover Nature
- Springs and Caves of Missouri – Department of Natural Resources
- Lake of the Ozarks Watershed Alliance, Inc.
- Building on Karst Best Practices
Caves and Karst Publications
- A Guide to Responsible Caving published by the NSS made possible by a donation from Inner Mountain Outfitters.
- Cave Safety & Techniques an NSS publication.
- Youth Group Caving Useful information and how-to guide for youth group leaders and parents.
- A Cave Owners Survival Guide Tips from Tim Kilby, owner of New River Cave in Giles County, Virginia