Cave License Plate
Missouri “The Cave State” License Plate
When you buy “The Cave State” license plate, you are proudly supporting the Missouri Caves & Karst Conservancy (MCKC) and the Missouri Caves Association (MCA). Funds collected from the plates are used to promote Missouri as “The Cave State,” enhance educational programs and support cave conservation programs.
Make a $25 minimum contribution for one year ($50 for 2-year plates). Funds collected divided equally between MCKC and MCA to support their respective projects.
- Send your contribution check or money order made payable to: MCKC-MO Cave Plates. Be sure to include your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
- Mail your check to: MCKC – Cave License Plate P. O. Box 190456 St. Louis, MO 63119. Note: You may also use a credit card. To pay with a credit card, call Alicia Wallace at (314) 892-4351.
- Alicia Wallace will send your Emblem Use Authorization (EUA) form via snail mail. The EUA is proof of contribution to the MCKC/MCA and is required at the time you submit your license plate application. If you have questions after mailing your contribution or about license renewals, you may email Alicia Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can get a Missouri License Application for a specialty plate at any License Bureau office.
- Take your Emblem Use Authorization form and completed license application to a License Bureau office. The State will process your application and send your new Cave State plates. All Missouri “The Cave State” license plates are categorized as personalized plates and all Department of Revenue fees apply.